Done, and done.

Well boys and girls, it’s official. Kristy and I are now man and wife! I am writing this from Brisbane International airport, as we wait to board our flight to THAILAND! That’s right folks, the secret destination has been revealed. You saw it first on gerrod.com. Kristy was stoaked! :-)

I would love to have put up a post about the wedding, with photos and all – but unfortunately time did not allow it. (Try loudah.com for those of you that just can’t wait). I promise to put one up when we return! But a big thank you to everyone who wished us well on our marriage – so far it’s off to a roaring start! (Note: for people who have digital photos for Jason, could you please contact him at luxurygoods@gmail.com to get his details).

Anyway, I’ll do my best to post from Thailand, but apparently internet access isn’t so flash over there. Also, for those of you that will be in Brisbane on the 21st of November, please keep 3pm – 6pm onwards free, for our going away party at The Normanby Hotel! Show a print-out of this page from gerrod.com for your special prize!

Hope to see you all soon!

Posted in our wedding
7 comments on “Done, and done.
  1. burger says:

It’s too late now.

2. Jason W says:

Should be a good night at the Normanby… This time I’m going to make sure that all the old soft-ons (including myself) who didn’t have much to drink at the wedding will have to get on the good oil and get grooving!

3. JW says:

Gee Gerrod, I know you are on your honeymoon and all, but you should have updated the site by now… your regular readers might leave the old tired site behind!

4. david says:

why isnt the countdown timer now counting up?

5. Jo says:

I know – at least a reverse timer would give us something different to look at each time we log on hoping for an update!

Hmm… good idea on the count-up timer, maybe "Days successfully married"??<br><br>I’ll change it to count down to NYC when I get back home ;-)

Congrats guys. Can’t wait to catch up with you all at the Normanby. Have a great honeymoon!

• Ben: Fingers and Toes
  • Stacey: Ooh good luck with your new bedtime friend!! Looking forward to hearing how much more awesome you feel in two weeks!! Fingers crossed for you.
  • Nick: Sorry to hear about that dude but I’m sure it’s much better to know. You’ll probably also feel amazing when you get real deep sleep again!
  • Lisa: Happy 1st Birthday, Leo! The picture w/ the sunglasses is priceless- just gorgeous!!! xo
  • Julian: Challenging pitch, provocative play – that match had it all. Incidentally, the stance I’m holding in the first picture is also the one I use for golf.

Gelati

Reading time

Kristy and the giant chocolate fountain

View from the leaning tower

Mmmm... doughnuts....