Still Aussie? Just checking!

Having been here for a little over five months, I thought it was time to check that I’m still a true blue Aussie with a mastery of native slang. I’m proud to say I took a test and got 10 out of 10!

Posted in just kidding, websites
7 comments on “Still Aussie? Just checking!

Phew! I got 10/10 as well, still Aussie. Good find, girl!

Thank god i got 10/10 too.<br><br>There’s so many sayings over here that they just don’t get.<br><br>Simple things like lets go to the bottle-o. Over here it’s called an offy (as in off-license).<br><br>While I’m ashamed of my uneducated sounding accent I’m proud of my slang.

3. Michelle says:

Yep. I’m still 100% true blue too :)

4. Smel says:

Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi…? I got 9/10 on the Aussie one and 10/10 on the British one!! Either I’ve been away from Oz for too long, or been in the UK too long. (I’m pretty sure it’s both.)

5. Kristy says:

Uh oh! Get on the first flight home! :-) Or maybe you could just retake the test to make yourself feel better. Which one did you miss?

6. Mel says:

The blitzer (?) one. Guessed it was a sandwich; alas it is some dog!

Ahhh, a "bitzer"… as in "bitzer (bits of) this, bitzer that"…