Yes, it’s time for the bi-annual changing of the gerrod.com site*. Changes this time include:
- Upgraded from ASP.NET v1.1 –> v2.0
- Commenting now enabled for photos
- Much more flexible tagging structure
- Reader profiles (more on that later)
- Fixed the bug whereby pressing ENTER after a search resulted in a blank page
- A fresh new skin (still under development, i.e. more changes to come)
Unfortunately though, things seem to have somehow been mashed in the upload process. Files somehow magically changed their names during the transfer. I’m not sure what went wrong there, but things that should have worked off-the-bat, simply didn’t. I think I’ve fixed most things, but please let me know if you find something that doesn’t work as you think it should.
Oh – but as always – if it’s simply that things don’t “look right”, try hitting Ctrl+F5. I always have problems with browser caching.
* Not a real event