Rules for this 5 bleeding obvious things post:
- Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
- Each player starts with five random facts or habits about themselves which are bleeding obvious. It helps if these things are little edgy.
- People who get tagged must blog about their five things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose five people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
How many of these things will there be? I’m running very low on things to announce about myself… still, not one to back down from a challenge, here’s my list:
- I love coffee. But it has to be proper coffee – something made with espresso. I’ve taken to drinking “everyday” coffee at work because Chris and Nick – the two guys I work with – drink it, but generally it’s not for me.
- I love gadgets. You can never really have enough gadgets, from small ones (like iPods) to big ones (like a 40″ LCD TV!).
- I have terrible posture. I’m trying quite hard to fix it up – it was even a New Year’s Resolution one year – but I think I’m still on the curvier side of the norm.
- I believe you can never have too many t-shirts. When I was in Hong Kong recently, I bought about 5, bringing my collection to somewhere in the 20s, I think. I’ve no doubt my more stylish friend would argue that that’s too many, and that there’s definitely room for some to go.
- I get my eyebrows waxed. I don’t know if that’s obvious or not, but every time I do, I feel like people are staring at me when I walk out of the salon, so I feel like it’s pretty obvious.